Children 8-15 Years Old Mountain Bike 20 Inch Speed Male And Female Students Teenager Bicycles Youth Style Frame Kids Cyclin

Color:
Size: 51cm
Ships From: China
Number of speeds: 24
List price: US $649.00
Price: US $590.59
You save:US $58.41 (9%)

Item Specifics

Fork Material:
Steel
Frame Material:
Steel
Origin:
CN(Origin)
Applicable People:
Unisex
Rim Material:
Aluminum Alloy
Type:
Mountain Bike
Gears:
24 Speed
Net Weight:
13kg
Wheel Size:
20"
Stature:
120-165cm
Frame Type:
Full Shockingproof Frame

Product Description

About Products

• Applicable gender: general
• Speed: 24 speed
• Color classification: black, green, blue, orange
• Frame material: high carbon steel
• Braking system: dual disc brakes
• Frame type: hard frame
• Front fork type: spring fork (low gear without damping)
• Wheel diameter size: 20 inches
• Mountain bike type: am mountain bike

Children 8-15 Years Old Mountain Bike 20 Inch Speed Male And Female Students  Teenager Bicycles Youth Style Frame Kids CyclinChildren 8-15 Years Old Mountain Bike 20 Inch Speed Male And Female Students  Teenager Bicycles Youth Style Frame Kids Cyclin
Children 8-15 Years Old Mountain Bike 20 Inch Speed Male And Female Students  Teenager Bicycles Youth Style Frame Kids CyclinChildren 8-15 Years Old Mountain Bike 20 Inch Speed Male And Female Students  Teenager Bicycles Youth Style Frame Kids Cyclin
Children 8-15 Years Old Mountain Bike 20 Inch Speed Male And Female Students  Teenager Bicycles Youth Style Frame Kids CyclinChildren 8-15 Years Old Mountain Bike 20 Inch Speed Male And Female Students  Teenager Bicycles Youth Style Frame Kids Cyclin
Children 8-15 Years Old Mountain Bike 20 Inch Speed Male And Female Students  Teenager Bicycles Youth Style Frame Kids CyclinChildren 8-15 Years Old Mountain Bike 20 Inch Speed Male And Female Students  Teenager Bicycles Youth Style Frame Kids Cyclin
Children 8-15 Years Old Mountain Bike 20 Inch Speed Male And Female Students  Teenager Bicycles Youth Style Frame Kids CyclinChildren 8-15 Years Old Mountain Bike 20 Inch Speed Male And Female Students  Teenager Bicycles Youth Style Frame Kids Cyclin
Children 8-15 Years Old Mountain Bike 20 Inch Speed Male And Female Students  Teenager Bicycles Youth Style Frame Kids CyclinChildren 8-15 Years Old Mountain Bike 20 Inch Speed Male And Female Students  Teenager Bicycles Youth Style Frame Kids Cyclin
Children 8-15 Years Old Mountain Bike 20 Inch Speed Male And Female Students  Teenager Bicycles Youth Style Frame Kids CyclinChildren 8-15 Years Old Mountain Bike 20 Inch Speed Male And Female Students  Teenager Bicycles Youth Style Frame Kids CyclinChildren 8-15 Years Old Mountain Bike 20 Inch Speed Male And Female Students  Teenager Bicycles Youth Style Frame Kids Cyclin

About installation

All the cars are new from the original factory. After receiving the goods, they are unpacked and 85% of the assembly has been completed. The remaining 15% needs to be completed by the rider. The installation tools are provided with the car. You can refer to our video for learning and assembly. Some models The brakes and transmissions need to be fine-tuned and run-in, you can contact online customer service if you don’t know, our company will send professional technicians to call for guidance

Learn what other say about this product

Customer reviews

Leave a Reply